REDI launches the process of establishment of the first Association of Roma Entrepreneurs in Serbia (ARES)
The main goal of the Association of Roma Entrepreneurs in Serbia is to enable and equip the Roma entrepreneurs to develop and grow in the business sector in the Republic of Serbia.
Additionally, ARES will provide the space to the Roma entrepreneurs to get a unified voice and advocate for their interests. Through ARES the entrepreneurs will increase their competitiveness and realize their economic aspirations. The Association will strive to provide support to existing Roma entrepreneurs in running their business, and in a process of legalization of their jobs.
Why should you join the Association?
- – You will have access to all the information in the field of economy and entrepreneurship opportunities available for you (programs, active employment measures, non-refundable funds, state incentives to encourage entrepreneurship), and free technical support needed for applying for the measures.
- – We will work together on creating partnerships with organizations, business associations from Serbia, in order to strengthen entrepreneurship and support Roma people in their business ideas.
- – We will work together to establish cooperation with international donor organizations, with state and municipal institutions.
- – You will benefit from the technical support necessary for running your business and making it competitive on the market.
- – We will advocate for Roma entrepreneurs and their business interests.
- – You will have the opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge by participating in training and events offered to the members of the association.
Who can join the Association :
- – Roma entrepreneurs and craftsmen from Serbia who have a formal or informal business.
- -Every citizen of Serbia, Roma and non-Roma who has a formal or informal business or wants to cooperate with Roma entrepreneurs or his business is associated with the Roma community.
- – Roma service providers (construction workers, cleaning services, housekeepers, beauty salons, etc.)
- – Roma waste company owners.
- – Roma waste collectors of secondary raw material.
- – Roma seasonal workers in agriculture and fruit growing.
- – Young Roma entrepreneurs, especially women in entrepreneurship are encouraged to apply.
How to become a member?
You can call us via phone: 061/6580-983 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and surname, phone contact, name of your business, or by filling in this registration form
The Association will be organized as a non-profit organization.