We are proud to announce REDI Summit 2020! REDI Summit is a high level event, bringing together government officials, representatives of European institutions, Roma entrepreneurs, the REDI business club and Roma civil society.
The event will take place between 15th and 18th of December 2020, with sessions from 10:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00 CET. The speakers and the participants will have the opportunity to engage in a series of debates, presentations and discussions that aim to shed light on the economic situation of Roma communities in Romania, Serbia, North Macedonia and Bulgaria and establish grounds for future cooperation among REDI and stakeholders. The event will be hosted online and can be viewed live on REDI’s Facebook page, between 15-18 December.
Make sure you follow our page, facebook.com/redi2018, and you will get notified when we go live.
REDI Summit will address key topics such as:
- The of current state of Roma entrepreneurship and Roma communities;
- Challenges and opportunities during the Covid-19 pandemic crisis;
- Future of business in digital age, green business and recycling;
- Banking and REDI Fund;
- Promoting entrepreneurship among young Roma and women;
- Government support of Roma entrepreneurs.