As a response to the COVID-19 crises, REDI is announcing its titled as “REDI Call Center”which is offering FREE legal support, information and technical assistance to Roma entrepreneurs in Romania, Serbia, and North Macedonia. The main goals of the support package 1 “REDI Call Center”are :
- – To provide an easy access to information and processes of the economic measures taken by the governments in Romania, Serbia, and North Macedonia
- – To assist Roma entrepreneurs in applying for the economic/social measures in Romania, Serbia, and North Macedonia
- – To provide FREE legal services by experts and national/international law companies , and partners of REDI.
- – To provide business development services to Roma entrepreneurs
About the Support package 1 “REDI Call Center”
What we offer: REDI Call Center offers FREE legal support, information and assistance in applying to government measures and business development services for Roma entrepreneurs in Romania, Serbia, and North Macedonia
Legal support: FREE legal advices by Dentons, Schonherr, Roma Lawyers Association, Mikijelj Janković & Bogdanović, Aleksandar Pribojac
Information and Technical Assistance: FREE access to information and technical assistance in applying for economic/social measures, loans, and other business related topics such as:
- 1. Information and counseling on access to government economic measures and facilities for the elderly. Minimum Guaranteed Financial Support, deferred loan payments, loans with 0% interest rate, direct help to the private sector, one-time financial support and support for other economic measures adopted by the government in Romania, Serbia and North Macedonia can be addressed to the REDI Call Centre;
- 2. Legal advice regarding the establishment, authorization, start and closure of the business activity for businesses owned by Roma;
- 3. Information and technical assistance on access to funding opportunities to support the successful overcoming of the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic;
- 4. Legal and business advice on solving problems and dissensions in the context of Coronavirus;
* In addition to the mentioned services above, REDI also provides psychological counseling to people that need psychological support in Serbia.
Who can call: AllRoma from Romania, Serbia, and North Macedonia interested in applying for economic/social measures, Roma entrepreneurs (owners of formal and informal businesses).
Contacts Call Centre:
- – Romania: 0740 647 486
- – Serbia: +381 61 6580 983
- – North Macedonia: +389 76 805 651
The REDI Call Center will work every day from Monday-Friday, 10:00- 14:00
Mode of using the support/communication mode:
All your requests for support can be either addressed directly through the call centre of REDI or by filling in the Request Form Support in the following link:
For any further information or questions related to the support package you can reach out to us